Below are the instructions and files for the pre-conference workshops:
Workshop 1: Investigating L2 Fluency, Pekka Lintunen & Pauliina Peltonen
Workshop 2: Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) for Analyzing Perception Data, Ryan Lidster
- Please download RStudio onto your computer
- Folder with workshop materials: https://goo.gl/syWJeB
- Multidimensional Scaling Handout
Workshop 3: Investigating lexical stress assignment, Mary O’Brien
Workshop 4: Running experiments in a web browser using jsPsych, Franziska Kruger & Danielle Daidone
- Please follow 3 quick steps to make sure you are prepared for the hands-on exercises and that we can dive right into the workshop next Thursday. The instructions can be accessed HERE.
- The files to download can be found at: https://iu.box.com/v/jspsych-workshop
- Please bring your (prepared) computer and a pair of headphones to the workshop on Thursday.
Workshop 5: Research methods in investigating voice onset time (VOT) in second language pronunciation, Tetsuo Harada
- The files for the workshop can be found at: http://www.f.waseda.jp/tharada/psllt2018/workshop.html
Workshop 6: Using surveys in pronunciation research, Jennifer Foote